Welcome to AOSC
Welcome to Anthon Open Source Community - the home of AOSC OS!
AOSC OS is a general purpose Linux distribution that strives
to simplify user experience and improve free and open source
software for day-to-day productivity.
See What We Are Up To
AOSC OS is designed around the following principles:
- Simplified: no package should be split unless necessary.
- Localised: equal functionality across different languages.
- Permissive: freedom to choose free or proprietary software.
- Sustainable: long-term support for aging hardware.
- Refined: all but minor improvements.
Download AOSC OS
Is AOSC OS Right for Me?
At AOSC, we consider our common interest as the discovery of fun
in computing. Over the years, AOSC has focused most of its
development effort on the AOSC OS project, with various other
projects spun out from community interests.
The AOSC Inter-Personal Guidelines
Those who trust systemd...
...Will eventually have their underpants sold to them.
— Icenowy Zheng, 2016