Per users’ requests, we have added a total of 169 packages to our community repository between today and our last new packages report (Feb. 6th, 2017).
Some highlights include:
- MXNET, Flexible and Efficient Library for Deep Learning.
- Powerline, A statusline plugin for various editors, shells, and desktops.
- QTractor, Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework.
- Sagemath, a integrated mathematics software system.
- SciPy, Open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Tensorflow, Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning.
- Torch7, A scientific computing framework for LuaJIT.
A full list of packages added this time could be found here.
To learn about how to request new packages for addition into our community repository, please check out our “pakreq” guide. Or simply shout out requests with
#pakreq hashtag on our #aosc IRC channel, or on our Telegram group (joining information available on IRC).