On December 29th (UTC +8), our Community Repository server will migrate to a new server in the United States with a 1Gbps bandwidth. As users of AOSC OS, no manual intervention would be needed. However, if you are any of our mirror maintainers, please take note of the following:
- Check if you are using any of [repo.aosc.io, mirror.anthonos.org, repo.anthonos.org] as rsync domain.
- If so, no intervention is needed. We will change the DNS record on Dec 30, 2018.
- If not, please replace any non-domain reference (i.e., IP addresses) with repo.aosc.io. Under no circumstances should you use the IP address directly in the future.
- Check if the syncing completes successfully on Dec 31, 2018.
- If not, please contact Xiaoxing Ye, our Repository maintainer at email@example.com.
The server is kindly sponsored by xTom.com. For more information, please refer to our Migration Guide.